BOOK ONLINE FOR WEB EXCLUSIVE PRICES
BOOKING HELPLINE OPEN 9.30 - 17.00
A 5 days holiday to Royal & Historic Houses & Gardens including Windsor Castle, Hampton Court Palace, Savill Garden, Frogmore House, Royal Botanic Garden Kew and much more...
Windsor Castle - is the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world, and one of the official residences of Her Majesty The Queen. The Castle's dramatic site encapsulates 900 years of British history and covers an area of 26 acres. Highlights include the magnificent State and Semi-State Apartments furnished with treasures from the Royal Collection and St George's Chapel where royal weddings take place, and ten monarchs are buried. https://www.rct.uk/visit/windsor-castle
Frogmore House - has been a royal retreat since it was purchased by Queen Charlotte in 1790. Queen Charlotte and her daughters passions for art and botany are reflected throughout the interiors, particularly in the beautiful Mary Moser Room, decorated to resemble a shady garden alcove open to the skies. The Duchess of Kent lived at Frogmore House for almost 20 years, and her daughter, Queen Victoria, visited the house regularly during her long widowhood.
The tour of the house ends in the Britannia Room, furnished with items from the Royal Yacht Britannia arranged at Frogmore by His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh.
The visit continues with a guided walk around the 35-acre garden, first laid out for Queen Charlotte in the 1790s. The design and planting scheme of the garden today incorporates additions made under the direction of Queen Victoria and Queen Mary, as well as a number of trees and shrubs added to mark Her Majesty The Queens Silver Jubilee in 1977. The route encompasses views of the lake, Queen Victorias Tea House, the Gothic Ruin and the Royal Mausoleum, the final resting place of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.
Please note: The tour of the garden includes the external areas of the Royal Mausoleum, Tea House and Gothic Ruin, but not the inside.
· Hampton Court Palace - is a story of two palaces: a Tudor palace magnificently developed by Cardinal Wolsey and later Henry VIII, alongside a Baroque palace built by William III and Mary II. Meet Henry VIII and his court in the magnificent Tudor Palace. Feel the heat in the vast Tudor Kitchens and the eerie chill of the Haunted Gallery. In Henrys State Apartments, see his stunningly recreated Imperial Crown in the Royal Pew before sneaking below stairs to indulge in his vast Tudor Kitchens. Over 60 acres of beautiful gardens featuring sparkling fountains run down to the River Thames. www.hrp.org.uk/hampton-court-palace
· Royal Savill Garden - one of the finest woodland gardens in the country. In 1932 Queen Mary gave Sir Eric Savill permission to develop a 35 acre garden in Windsor Great Park. Delight in the vibrant colour of the beautiful herbaceous borders and the eye catching Savill Building. With plants collected from around the world, there is a wonderful journey of discovery to be had. Savill Garden is one of the finest royal gardens within Windsor Great Park. www.windsorgreatpark.co.uk
· The Royal Botanic Garden Kew - A UNESCO World Heritage Site. Breath-taking natural beauty, world-class science and over 260 years of history combined. Explore the worlds largest and most diverse collection of living plants. We have a guided tour to see stunning landscapes, iconic buildings and inspirational art. www.kew.org
· Federation House built in 2008, is the headquarters for the Police Federation and is fresh and contemporary with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. The bedrooms are designed with your comfort in mind: 26 inch television Climate control Safe deposit box Hairdryers Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel gym. Please note that some twins are a double bed with a comfortable double sofa bed. Meals are self service style. Doubles for sole occupancy are an additional £88. www.federationhouse.co.uk
· Dinners & Breakfasts & Monday High Tea
· Deliciious Cream Tea at Kew Gardens
· Travel in Style from Pudsey, Farsley, Calverley, Leeds, Horsforth, Bradford, Ainley Top
· Fully Escorted by a Hanson Exclusives Tour Manager.
Please note: We strongly recommend that you take out a policy of insurance to cover you for cancellation charges due to illness.
Depart from points as shown on journey to Surrey, stopping en routeD
Visit to Windsor Castle in the morning
Mid afternoon to Frogmore
A full day at Hampton Court Palace and gardens
A full day at the Royal Botanic Garden Kew & Kew PalaceB, CT, D
Morning at The Savill Garden, then head for homeB, HT
B=Breakfast, HT=High Tea, CT=Cream Tea, D=Dinner
Holiday Travel Insurance - We suggest that you should be adequately insured for any of our holidays. The sale of travel insurance connected to holidays is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. As we do not hold the necessary authorisation, we are unable to offer or advise on travel insurance.
Below is a list of pick-up points available on this tour.
Below is a list of pick-up points available on this tour.
|Ainley Top|| Ainley Top - Layby in front of Cedar Court Hotel |
|Bradford|| Bradford - Drake Street |
Behind Telegraph & Argus Building
|Calverley Woodhall Road|| Calverley - Woodhall Road |
Junction of Thornill Street
|Farsley|| Farsley - Old Road |
Outside The Library
|Horsforth New Road Side|| Horsforth New Road Side Bus Stop near The Fleece |
|Leeds|| Leeds - Aire Street |
By the first bus stop
|Pudsey|| Pudsey - Manor House Street |
Behind Town Hall / Outside Wetherspoons
|Woolley Edge|| Woolley Edge Services |
Southbound / Coach Bays
|Departure Date||Pick-up Time||Set-down Time|
|From Price||Book Now||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
| 04 Aug 2022||£559.00|||||||||
| Show/Hide Pricing |
There is no pricing information available. Please contact us for more information.
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person|