BOOK ONLINE FOR WEB EXCLUSIVE PRICES
BOOKING HELPLINE OPEN 9.30 - 17.00
A fabulous holiday visiting all the highlights of this vibrant City. Includes Beatles Story, Strawberry Fields, The Floating Grace, Ferry across The Mersey cruise, British Music Experience, Port Sunlight , Liverpool guided tour and lots of fun entertainment
A very special fun filled holiday between Christmas and New Year with many highlights. Weve included lots of different attractions with entertaining guides.
· The British Music Experience & The Cunard Building Discover the ultimate history of British Rock & Pop music from the Beatles, The Rolling Stones and Bowie to The Spice Girls, Oasis and Adele. An unrivalled collection of memorabilia from 1945 to the present day. britishmusicexperience.com
· The Floating Grace - See the best views of Liverpools historic docklands, enjoy excellent food, make use of the on-board bar and relax in style on The Floating Grace. Opened in 1846, the Albert Dock and surrounding area has played a key part in Liverpools maritime history. The stunning architecture is a must see and, on our cruises you get to view the waterfront from a new and unique perspective. The boat departs from its berth and heads east then south under Gower Street Bridge into Wapping Basin passing the big wheel and Duke Dock's entrance. The boat then continues on a scenic tour of all of the historic docks and Liverpool Marina so you can immerse yourself in the city's maritime heritage. Includes a delicious lunch www.floatinggrace.co.uk
· The Beatles Story Be transported on an incredible immersive journey as we tell the story of how four young lads from Liverpool were propelled to the dizzy heights of fame and fortune from their humble childhood beginnings. Replicas of the Casbah, Mathew Street, Abbey Road Studios and The Cavern authentically capture the early '60s, allowing you to personally experience the very places that helped make The Beatles the greatest band in the world. beatlesstory.com
· Fascinating Port Sunlight We have a warm welcome and guided tour of Port Sunlight, the village founded by Soap King William Hesketh Lever in 1888. The village was built to house Levers Sunlight Soap factory workers, but today is home to a fascinating museum, beautiful architecture, a world-class art gallery, stunning parkland and a thriving community. portsunlightvillage.com
· A Fun & Fabulous Liverpool & Beatles Tour - Youll see all the places associated with John, Paul, George and Ringo as they grew up, met and formed the band that would take the pop world by storm. See the Beatles childhood homes, schools and colleges and get up close to places that inspired some of their most memorable songs Penny Lane and Strawberry Field .Youll be kept entertained along the way by one of our professional Beatles Guides and some Fab Four tunes.
· Strawberry Fields - Enter into a world where nothing is real plunging into the 1860's era where Strawberry Field began as a Victorian house, before it transformed into a safe place where The Salvation Army supported and homed some of Liverpools vulnerable children. Experience through archival footage, photographs and timelines the world where John Lennon played as a child and what happened behind the famous red gates. The gardens where John played, provided inspirational thoughts and music for peace, love and self-exploration and the inspiration behind one of the Beatles most iconic songs, Strawberry Fields Forever. Our visit will be helping to support young people with learning disabilities in the Liverpool area to overcome barriers to move into employment.
· Mersey River Explorer Cruise - See Liverpool and Wirral's most iconic sights aboard the world-famous Mersey Ferry. Our 50 minute River Explorer Cruise offers stunning views of Liverpool's skyline and the River Mersey. Did You Know that The Beatles performed four times on The Royal Iris? Find out lots more interesting facts about city's rich musical heritage, learn how the ferries played their part in the First World War and hear more about Liverpools maritime history from the expert recorded commentary, which plays throughout the cruise. All you need to do is sit back, relax and take in the views. You'll be captivated as the rich and fascinating history of the world-famous waterfront unfolds before you.
· The Marriott Hotel, Liverpool - Leave as a local from our Liverpool City Centre Hotel. Situated in the heart of the city, the Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre offers contemporary comfort in a coveted location. Retreat into spacious accommodation with premium bedding, flat-screen TVs, large desks, Wi-Fi and natural light. Delight your palate and sample Liverpool Gin at The Brew Bar Lounge. Cap a full day at the 24/7 Guest Fitness Centre. Experience the comfortable style, superb service and deluxe amenities that earned Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Double room for sole use £95 extra www.marriotthotels.co.uk
· Very Special Entertainment Each Evening
· Lunch, dinner, breakfast each day & Saturday high tea
· Bucks Fizz & Mince Pie
· Travel in Style From Pudsey, Calverley, Farsley, Rodley, Horsforth, Leeds, Bradford, Ainley Top
· Fully Escorted by a Hanson Exclusives Tour Manager
· We strongly recommend that you take out a policy of insurance to cover you for cancellation charges should you be unable to travel due to illness.
· Covid 19 - You must be fully vaccinated before travelling with us.
Below is a list of pick-up points available on this tour.
Below is a list of pick-up points available on this tour.
|Ainley Top|| Ainley Top - Layby in front of Cedar Court Hotel |
|Bradford|| Bradford - Drake Street |
Behind Telegraph & Argus Building
|Calverley Woodhall Road|| Calverley - Woodhall Road |
Junction of Thornill Street
|Farsley|| Farsley - Old Road |
Outside The Library
|Horsforth New Road Side|| Horsforth New Road Side Bus Stop near The Fleece |
|Leeds|| Leeds - Aire Street |
By the first bus stop
|Pudsey|| Pudsey - Manor House Street |
Behind Town Hall / Outside Wetherspoons
|Departure Date||Pick-up Time||Set-down Time|
|From Price||Book Now||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
| 28 Dec 2022||£499.00|||||||||
| Show/Hide Pricing |
There is no pricing information available. Please contact us for more information.
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person|